Subject: CVS commit: pkgsrc/mail/p5-Mail-ListDetector
To: None <pkgsrc-changes@NetBSD.org>
From: Thomas Klausner <email@example.com>
Date: 04/18/2005 16:46:46
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: wiz
Date: Mon Apr 18 16:46:46 UTC 2005
pkgsrc/mail/p5-Mail-ListDetector: Makefile distinfo
Update to 0.31, closing PR 29994:
0.19 Wed Jan 02 20:59:19 2002
- assimilate Mail::ListDetector::Detector::Fml
0.21 Mon May 06 22:19:00 2002
- unassimilate Fml
- Patch from Peter Oliver for list owner messages
0.22 Thu Jun 27 21:15:00 2002
- Cleanup documentation to fix rt.cpan.org ticket 62
- Finally assimilate Mail::ListDetector::Detector::Fml properly
- Import into CVS
0.24 Sun Jul 06 2003
- I've lost the CVS repository, oh well, that's what CPAN's for.
- Add recognition for some mailman lists with minimal headers.
0.25 Mon Jul 21 2003
- Add mention of mailing list to README file.
- Integrate cleanup and new detector from Matthew Walker <firstname.lastname@example.org>
0.28 26 Aug 2003
- Add Patch from Mik Firestone for Mailman on freebsd mailing lists (
and probably others).
0.29 13 Oct 2003
- Add patch from Matthew Walker for Communigate.
0.30 28 May 2004
- Add patch from Simon Cozens for use of Email::Abstract.
0.31 8 June 2004
- Add correction to previous patch from Simon Cozens.
- Add the following from Matthew Walker:
- tweak docs for Listbox
- for RFC2369 List-Post has URI in <>'s but may have comments, now extract
text from within <>'s to give to URI
- Majordomo now recognises lists using domo as unix user not just majordomo
- added new detectors for AutoShare, Google Groups, LetterRip, ListSTAR,
Lyris and Onelist
- added tests for all changes and additions
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r1.11 -r1.12 pkgsrc/mail/p5-Mail-ListDetector/Makefile
cvs rdiff -r1.2 -r1.3 pkgsrc/mail/p5-Mail-ListDetector/distinfo
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.