Subject: CVS commit: pkgsrc/audio/amarok
To: None <pkgsrc-changes@NetBSD.org>
From: Stoned Elipot <email@example.com>
Date: 03/29/2005 16:24:14
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: seb
Date: Tue Mar 29 16:24:14 UTC 2005
pkgsrc/audio/amarok: Makefile PLIST distinfo
Update to version 1.2.3
Changes since last packaged version (1.2.2):
* Graphequalizer script can now enable and disable the equalizer.
* New DCOP call "player: equalizerEnabled" returns whether or not
the equalizer is enabled.
* OSD notification for mute.
* Mute global shortcut, Win+M.
* Add %comment token for comment display in OSD. (BR 100944)
* View/Edit track entry into context menus of ContextBrowser and
* You can mark/unmark albums as compilations via CollectionBrowser's
* New DCOP call "collection: query(const QString& sql)".
Allows to make arbitrary queries on the Collection database.
* New DCOP call "playlist: removeCurrentTrack()". (BR 92973)
* Show "Artist - Title" for compilation discs in CollectionBrowser
* Upgraded internal SQLite database to 3.2.0.
* DCOP call saveCurrentPlaylist() now returns the path to current.xml.
* Appropriate context menu entry for changing queue status for multiple
* Fix regression preventing dequeuing multiple selected tracks.
* 'Show Toolbar' remembers its settings between sessions. (BR 98662)
* When doing Musicbrainz lookup from the Context browser, search for the
real track, not the whole album.
* Memleak when a radio stream stalled. (BR 102047)
* The Collection Scan finally checks for the right file modification time.
* Adding a compilation disc from ContextBrowser was broken.
* GStreamer-engine: Reduced the gap when switching to next track without
* GStreamer-engine: amaroK was swallowing the beginning of a track when
Fade-in was set to zero. (BR 94472)
* Use a better highlight color in the "Configure Collection" dialog.
* "Remove Duplicates / Missing" fixed. Removes dead entries correctly.
* Fix units for samplerate. (BR 101528)
* amaroK using 100% CPU on some systems. (BR 101524)
(a KHTML bug which got exposed by code in amaroK 1.2.2)
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r1.5 -r1.6 pkgsrc/audio/amarok/Makefile \
cvs rdiff -r1.4 -r1.5 pkgsrc/audio/amarok/PLIST
cvs rdiff -r1.4 -r0 pkgsrc/audio/amarok/patches/patch-aa
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.