Subject: CVS commit: pkgsrc/misc/p5-Locale-Maketext-Lexicon
To: None <pkgsrc-changes@NetBSD.org>
From: Thomas Klausner <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Date: 03/02/2005 22:44:55
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: wiz
Date: Wed Mar 2 22:44:55 UTC 2005
pkgsrc/misc/p5-Locale-Maketext-Lexicon: Makefile distinfo
Update to 0.47, provided by maintainer Dieter Roelants in PR 29581.
[Changes for 0.47 - 2005-02-03]
* EXISTS in Locale::Maketext::Lexicon has the potential to trigger deep
recursion. Reported by Wei-Hon Chen.
[Changes for 0.46 - 2004-12-16]
* Patch from Thierry Vignaud: Add a "_allow_empty" option to the
Gettext backend, to allow empty strings with
* Harmen suggested a doc patch to better document the _AUTO key
for allowing empty or missing keys.
* Changed all ::L10N to ::I18N in examples, to agree with the de
facto community standard.
[Changes for 0.45 - 2004-10-26]
* Fix decoding problem on Big5 containing "]", as reported by Jiing Deng.
* For \*DATA calls, we can get the 'main' package from $0, skip tracing the
[Changes for 0.44 - 2004-09-25]
* Fixed a regression from 0.43 that prevented %*(...) interpolations.
* Remove RCS headers from source files..
[Changes for 0.43 - 2004-09-24]
* Fix decoding problem on Big5 containing "\".
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r1.4 -r1.5 pkgsrc/misc/p5-Locale-Maketext-Lexicon/Makefile
cvs rdiff -r1.3 -r1.4 pkgsrc/misc/p5-Locale-Maketext-Lexicon/distinfo
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.