Subject: CVS commit: pkgsrc/chat/bsflite
To: None <pkgsrc-changes@NetBSD.org>
From: Jeremy C. Reed <email@example.com>
Date: 02/28/2005 20:58:14
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: reed
Date: Mon Feb 28 20:58:14 UTC 2005
pkgsrc/chat/bsflite: Makefile distinfo
Update to 0.73. From PR #29548. Thank you evan AT nixsys.bz.
0.73 - 02/06/2005
* Fixed a small compilation bug on 64-bit architectures.
* Now shows a different prompt when away message is set.
* Profile/away display now at least shows line breaks, so things
are a bit easier to read. It's still a little buggy as before,
and no other HTML is supported.
* HTML stripper now strips
* Ported to Bell Labs' Plan 9 operating system. I believe this is
the first AIM client for this platform, so it's quite neat. Thanks
a bunch to Thomas Miller for giving me the idea and support, and
Takeshi Yamanashi and the rest of tip9ug. jp for providing a Plan
9 system to use while I got my own system set up (and for helping
me get that set up, too). Thanks!
* Added a 5-minute keepalive to IMComm by default.
* Added two new commands: A and P, to get just the away message or profile for
* Finally displays error message when IM is sent to a user who is not online.
* Added support for talking to users with @mac.com accounts.
* Buddy icon support (and accompanying changes in imcomm's structure)
added. This is still somewhat experimental.
* Support added for sending and receiving messages to and from
ICQ users. ICQ users can add your screen name to your contact
list, and you can add their numeric UIN's to your buddy list.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r18.104.22.168 -r1.2 pkgsrc/chat/bsflite/Makefile \
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.