Subject: CVS commit: pkgsrc/mail/nail
To: None <pkgsrc-changes@NetBSD.org>
From: Chris Pinnock <email@example.com>
Date: 02/19/2005 21:53:32
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: cjep
Date: Sat Feb 19 21:53:32 UTC 2005
pkgsrc/mail/nail: Makefile distinfo
Update of mail/nail to 11.21. Some of the changes:
Please see the Changelogs in the src distributions for more details.
* When mail is sent using SMTP, 'Bcc:' fields are not passed to the
server anymore (Bugreport by Matthew Fischer.)
* When replying to a message part for which a 'pipe-type/subtype'
variable was set, quotes were inserted in the text sent to the pipe
instead of in the output received from it (since v. 11.14 or so).
* A message that is already marked as answered is not marked again if
it is replied to and the 'markanswered' variable is set.
* Nail no longer generates an error if renaming a message in a maildir
folder fails because both the old and the new link have the same name
(i.e. if the rename operation was superfluous).
* The new 'sendcharsets' variable was incorrectly named 'charsets' in
nail.rc in the last version. If nail 11.20 was the first version of
nail you ever installed, you should correct this by hand since the
file is not overwritten by 'make install'. (Bugreport by Matthew
* Mozilla NSS error reports are more detailed now.
* For the 'touch', 'mbox', 'unread', and 'new' commands, a following 'next'
command will advance to the next message as if the current one had been
printed, as it has been the case with traditional mailx (Bugreport by
* Files in maildir folders are now read in the order obtained from
* When the variables 'sign' or 'Sign' are set to the empty string, they
are treated as if they had been unset for the '~a' or '~A' commands.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r1.26 -r1.27 pkgsrc/mail/nail/Makefile
cvs rdiff -r1.19 -r1.20 pkgsrc/mail/nail/distinfo
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.