Subject: CVS commit: pkgsrc/devel/libebml
To: None <pkgsrc-changes@NetBSD.org>
From: Lubomir Sedlacik <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Date: 02/17/2005 10:52:02
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: salo
Date: Thu Feb 17 10:52:02 UTC 2005
pkgsrc/devel/libebml: Makefile buildlink3.mk distinfo
Update to version 0.7.3
- allow binary element comparison (useful to compare UIDs)
- rename bSaveDefault in bKeepIntact
- don't save empty EbmlMasters by default
- Use malloc() and free() instead of new and delete where the lib might
deal with pointers that have been allocated by the app, or where the app
has allocated the memory. Reason: newed memory cannot be realloc()ed.
- Improved the dependency calculation to be more portable (makedepend doesn't
exist everywhere, and it doesn't necessarily use the compiler we want).
- Added a "RemoveAll" function.
- better code to handle all VTS VOBs (not yet there)
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r1.11 -r1.12 pkgsrc/devel/libebml/Makefile
cvs rdiff -r1.4 -r1.5 pkgsrc/devel/libebml/buildlink3.mk
cvs rdiff -r1.6 -r1.7 pkgsrc/devel/libebml/distinfo
cvs rdiff -r1.5 -r1.6 pkgsrc/devel/libebml/patches/patch-aa
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.