Subject: CVS commit: pkgsrc/x11/xterm
To: None <pkgsrc-changes@NetBSD.org>
From: Min Sik Kim <email@example.com>
Date: 02/14/2005 22:46:50
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: minskim
Date: Mon Feb 14 22:46:50 UTC 2005
pkgsrc/x11/xterm: Makefile distinfo
Update xterm to 200.
* increase color pairs value for xterm-256color and xterm-88color
to match ncurses, which has an experimental option to support this.
* modify ifdef's to make AIX use termios rather than termio; the
struct sizes for the two were not the same.
* improve CF_WITH_IMAKE_CFLAGS configure macro script for
OSMAJORVERSION and OSMINORVERSION values, e.g., for Tru64 and AIX.
* modify ifdef to define USE_POSIX_TERMIOS for Darwin (patch by
Min Sik Kim).
* modify find_utmp() to initialize the whole utmpx struct (except
ut_id), since that is needed for OSF1 4.0D to prevent an infinite loop
* add configure check before adding -D_POSIX_SOURCE since some
platforms predefine it, e.g., cygwin.
* add simplified sed expressions in CF_IMAKE_CFLAGS configure
script macro to ensure value for PROJECTROOT is quoted on Solaris,
i.e., when nested \( and \) are not interpreted correctly.
* correct DEC rectangle operations to reset state after completing
* modify CASE_ST handling in charproc.c to ensure that the parse
state is reset even if xterm is not currently processing an OSC or
other string (patch by Johnny Billquist forwarded by Matthias Scheler,
* fix OS/2 build for innotek_libc (patch by David Yeo).
* fix a regression from patch #197 fix for Debian #277832 which
disowned the selection if it was scrolled, e.g., by the user pressing
return at the bottom of the screen (Debian #291787).
* move the warning/exit for missing $DISPLAY into the error
handler in case -display is given, and the connect fails for some
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r1.14 -r1.15 pkgsrc/x11/xterm/Makefile
cvs rdiff -r1.11 -r1.12 pkgsrc/x11/xterm/distinfo
cvs rdiff -r1.4 -r0 pkgsrc/x11/xterm/patches/patch-aa
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.