Subject: CVS commit: pkgsrc/devel/Gorm
To: None <pkgsrc-changes@NetBSD.org>
From: Adam Ciarcinski <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Date: 02/07/2005 09:19:37
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: adam
Date: Mon Feb 7 09:19:37 UTC 2005
pkgsrc/devel/Gorm: Makefile PLIST distinfo
* Images/Sounds can now be dragged into a matrix cell.
* Fully implemented date and number formatter inspectors (these
classes still need work in GUI).
* Added warning panel if the user attempts to edit a .gorm file
created with a newer version of Gorm
* Modified data.classes format so that only those actions
specifically added to FirstResponder are listed.
* Greatly improved gmodel importation. (experimental)
* It's now possible to add methods to classes which are not custom.
This allows the user to add actions which may have been added to
those classes by categories.
* Completely new header parser implemented.
* Improved cut/paste. It's now possible to use cut/paste from
almost anywhere. The class editor now fully supports it.
* Improved implementation of some of the InterfaceBuilder framework
* Object editor will now remove all instances of a class that has
been deleted from the class editor.
* The class inspector and the classes view will now apply stricter
rules to names of actions and outlets to ensure that they are
* All inspectors work perfectly with customized colors.
* Fixed a number of bugs.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r1.21 -r1.22 pkgsrc/devel/Gorm/Makefile
cvs rdiff -r1.11 -r1.12 pkgsrc/devel/Gorm/PLIST pkgsrc/devel/Gorm/distinfo
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.