Subject: CVS commit: pkgsrc/emulators/vice
To: None <pkgsrc-changes@NetBSD.org>
From: Krister Walfridsson <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Date: 02/06/2005 23:10:10
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: kristerw
Date: Sun Feb 6 23:10:10 UTC 2005
pkgsrc/emulators/vice: Makefile PLIST distinfo
Update VICE to 1.16.
Changes since 1.15:
- Improved accuracy of 65xx processor core emulation.
** Drive changes
- Added support for idle traps to 1551 emulation.
** C64 changes
- Fixed crash using REU emulation.
- A timing problem has been fixed using old NTSC mode.
- Some stupid char ROM display bug has been fixed.
** C128 changes
- Fixed crash using REU emulation or CP/M mode.
** PLUS4 changes
- Added proper TAP support.
** Unix Changes
- Hardware scaling can be switched at runtime now.
- Fixed crash on machines with weird vidmode configurations.
- Fixed random crash if settings are saved.
** Miscellaneous changes
- Fixed some crash in the file system emulation.
- Improved datasette motor emulation.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r1.52 -r1.53 pkgsrc/emulators/vice/Makefile
cvs rdiff -r1.12 -r1.13 pkgsrc/emulators/vice/PLIST
cvs rdiff -r1.16 -r1.17 pkgsrc/emulators/vice/distinfo
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.