Subject: CVS commit: pkgsrc/www/opera7
To: None <pkgsrc-changes@NetBSD.org>
From: Jaromir Dolecek <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Date: 02/06/2005 12:07:20
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: jdolecek
Date: Sun Feb 6 12:07:20 UTC 2005
pkgsrc/www/opera7: Makefile distinfo
Update opera to 7.74u2. This fixes recely found security issues.
Changes since 7.54u1:
* Solved data URL issue described in Secunia Advisory SA13818
* Additional fixes for frame injection issue reported in Secunia Advisory
* Improvements to handling of the must-revalidate directive.
* Solved stability issue in Japanese version.
* Added extra warning dialog when opening .sh, .desktop or executables
directly from Web or from transfer manager with kfmclient exec. Addresses
issue reported in Secunia Advisory SA13447.
* Fixed crash when importing e-mail.
Also add a 'opera-distinfo' make target, which takes care to update
distinfo for all supported ports, which should significantly reduce
amount of necessary manual work on package updates.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r1.27 -r1.28 pkgsrc/www/opera7/Makefile
cvs rdiff -r1.16 -r1.17 pkgsrc/www/opera7/distinfo
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.