Subject: CVS commit: pkgsrc/devel/svk
To: None <pkgsrc-changes@NetBSD.org>
From: Eric Gillespie <email@example.com>
Date: 02/02/2005 03:05:16
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: epg
Date: Wed Feb 2 03:05:16 UTC 2005
pkgsrc/devel/svk: Makefile distinfo
Update to 0.29.
Update p5-SVN-Mirror dependency to 0.55.
[Changes for 0.29 - 1 Feb, 2005]
* New copy_ancestors implementation for speeding up merge base lookup
and svk info.
* Publish node signature in SVK::Editor::XD update mode. This makes
svk st fast the first time after checkout.
* Partially support remote copies that cross mirror anchors.
* Implement svk ci -F (and in other commands that do commit), to read
log message from a file.
* "at / ay" in svk resolve are now "safe": they will accept the
non-conflicting chunks from the other side, instead of overwriting
them with theirs/yours version. [Autrijus]
* get_prompt() now uses Term::ReadKey to always read from the
interactive terminal; this solves the problem of eg. "svk patch -P
- < foo.patch" clobbering the interaction. [Autrijus]
* Autovivification for mirrors now take sane defaults. [Autrijus]
* Add -C|--check-only to svk update. [Jody Belka]
* Dangling Conflict items are now reported.
* Fix a problem that 'g'-merged properties are still scheduled on
* Fix a problem that an already deleted directory from checkout is
usable to be rm'ed.
* Many other minor fixes regarding error message and usability.
* General code cleanups.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r1.10 -r1.11 pkgsrc/devel/svk/Makefile
cvs rdiff -r1.4 -r1.5 pkgsrc/devel/svk/distinfo
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.