Subject: CVS commit: pkgsrc/doc
To: None <pkgsrc-changes@NetBSD.org>
From: Johnny C. Lam <email@example.com>
Date: 01/23/2005 04:36:28
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: jlam
Date: Sun Jan 23 04:36:28 UTC 2005
Update sysutils/webmin to webmin-1.170. Changes from version 1.150
* Added the new Bandwidth Monitoring module, for generating simple
reports of network traffic by port, time and host on Linux systems.
* Added the Cluster Copy module, for copying files to multiple servers
either on schedule or manually.
* Added the Backup Configuration Files module, for backing up and
restoring config files known to Webmin.
* Several improvements to the Linux firewall module, including pre-
and post commands, cluster support and the ability to reset the
* Support for selecting specific MySQL and PostgreSQL tables to back
up, and improved searching in the MySQL module.
* Automatic email notification for users approaching their disk quotas.
* The timezone can now be set in the System Time module on Linux,
Solaris and FreeBSD.
* Added the new Sarg Squid access reporting module. Thanks to Omar
Armas for sponsoring its development.
* Added support for NFSv4 to the Disk and Network Filesystems module.
* In the MySQL and PostgreSQL modules, all databases can now be backed
up at once, either manually or on a configured schedule.
* Added the ability to delete multiple users at once to the Users and
* Added support for MD5 encryption for Webmin passwords, to avoid the
8-character effective password length limit.
* The BIND module can now create and edit delegation-only zones.
* When PAM is used for Unix authentication, expired passwords are now
detected and the user is prompted to select a new password (if this
feature is enabled on the Webmin Configuration module).
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r1.8879 -r1.8880 pkgsrc/doc/CHANGES
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.