Subject: CVS commit: pkgsrc/mk/bulk
To: None <pkgsrc-changes@NetBSD.org>
From: Todd Vierling <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Date: 01/13/2005 19:29:28
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: tv
Date: Thu Jan 13 19:29:28 UTC 2005
* Clean up syntax ambiguities, e.g. (my $foo = $bar) =~ ....
* Add optional verbosity to show most commands as they are being executed.
* "use strict" and "use warnings".
* Slurp in the varables from build.conf and bmake in one shot (amazing
startup speed boost with nfs pkgsrc); put them in a hash to make
"use strict" much happier with the namespace.
* Fix a bunch of undef-dereference errors evidenced by "use warnings".
* Exclude PKG_DBDIR from leftovers list if it is inside LOCALBASE.
* Convert some <a name="..."/> constructs to <a name="..."></a> to make
non-XHTML-compliant browsers happier.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r1.48 -r1.49 pkgsrc/mk/bulk/post-build
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.