Subject: CVS commit: pkgsrc/doc
To: None <pkgsrc-changes@NetBSD.org>
From: Johnny C. Lam <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Date: 12/31/2004 15:15:50
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: jlam
Date: Fri Dec 31 15:15:50 UTC 2004
Update openvpn-current to 2.0rc1. Changes from version 2.0beta15 include:
* Addition of management interface over loopback to provide a way for
non-root users to control the openvpn daemon.
* Fixed bug where --resolv-retry was not working properly with multiple
* Improvements to EasyRSA included with OpenVPN distribution.
* Fixed SSL context initialization bug.
* Changed default port number to 1194 per IANA official port number
* Changed client virtual IP derivation precedence: (1) use --ifconfig-push
directive from --client-connect script, (2) use --ifconfig-push directive
from --client-config-dir, and (3) use --ifconfig-pool address.
* Added --echo directive.
* Added --auth-nocache directive.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r1.8545 -r1.8546 pkgsrc/doc/CHANGES
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.