Subject: CVS commit: pkgsrc/emulators/xmame
To: None <pkgsrc-changes@NetBSD.org>
From: Krister Walfridsson <email@example.com>
Date: 12/29/2004 20:24:21
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: kristerw
Date: Wed Dec 29 20:24:21 UTC 2004
pkgsrc/emulators/xmame: Makefile distinfo
Update xmame to 0.89.
Changes from 0.88:
- Everything from MAME 0.89 (http://x.mame.net/changes-mame.html) and
MESS 0.89 (http://x.mame.net/changes-mess.html).
- Re-added a missing "Rapid Fire" entry from the setup menu that caused
the other entries to be off by one. Fixes Bugzilla bug 621.
- Another batch from Hans de Goede:
* The GGI driver no longer crashes when $DISPLAY isn't set.
* Sped up the rgbscan effect (effect 4), especially for DGA.
- Added LIRC support for remote controls, e.g., with MythTV. (Andrew
- Fixed a typo that caused absolute analog axes to interfere with
digital negative axes in the input setup.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r1.122 -r1.123 pkgsrc/emulators/xmame/Makefile
cvs rdiff -r1.58 -r1.59 pkgsrc/emulators/xmame/distinfo
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.