Subject: CVS commit: pkgsrc/x11/gnome-mag
To: None <pkgsrc-changes@NetBSD.org>
From: Julio M. Merino Vidal <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Date: 12/28/2004 21:54:51
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: jmmv
Date: Tue Dec 28 21:54:51 UTC 2004
pkgsrc/x11/gnome-mag: Makefile PLIST distinfo
Update to 0.11.11:
* Fix crosswire trails when using DAMAGE and XFIXES, at least for
smooth-scrolling mode (#160352).
* Reinstate crosswires, they were inadvertently removed by an error in
a compiler-warnings fix.
* Improved test for XFIXES and DAMAGE extensions, so that they
are properly built into gnome-mag when building on XOrg server platform.
* Fixed XFIXES cursor image support on big-endian architectures. (#159398)
* Fixes for #160352, #157187.
What's new in gnome-mag-0.11.9:
* different handling of changes to source and target displays; we don't
try to reparent windows any more, we tear down and start over (works
better with some x servers).
* Suppress a bunch of gdk critical warnings.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r1.17 -r1.18 pkgsrc/x11/gnome-mag/Makefile
cvs rdiff -r1.8 -r1.9 pkgsrc/x11/gnome-mag/PLIST \
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.