Subject: CVS commit: pkgsrc/archivers/p7zip
To: None <pkgsrc-changes@NetBSD.org>
From: Thomas Klausner <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Date: 12/26/2004 02:43:38
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: wiz
Date: Sun Dec 26 02:43:38 UTC 2004
pkgsrc/archivers/p7zip: Makefile PLIST distinfo
Update to 4.13:
- new port of 7za from the source of 7za 4.13Beta for Windows
- From Windows version of 7-zip 4.13 :
- Switch "--" stops switches parsing
- Some bugs were fixed
- User's manual updated (DOCS/MANUAL/index.htm)
- makefile.netbsd_x86 added [Bug #1069055].
- new method to install 7z and its plugins (the "link" method do no work)
- installer added (install.sh).
- makefile.macosx_with_fink becomes makefile.macosx
and makefile.macosx uses c++ instead of CC
(on some MacOSX, CC is a link to gcc instead of g++)
- new flag "-utf16" to enable "utf16" conversion [Bug #1075229].
- new logic to automatically enable or disable "utf16" conversion :
no locale, locale=="C" or locale=="POSIX" implies utf16=off
uses "-utf16" or "-no-utf16" to change this behaviour.
- 7z (compiled with -O2) works now on Sparc Solaris.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r1.6 -r1.7 pkgsrc/archivers/p7zip/Makefile
cvs rdiff -r1.2 -r1.3 pkgsrc/archivers/p7zip/PLIST
cvs rdiff -r1.4 -r1.5 pkgsrc/archivers/p7zip/distinfo
cvs rdiff -r1.3 -r1.4 pkgsrc/archivers/p7zip/patches/patch-aa
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.