Subject: CVS commit: pkgsrc/emulators/hatari
To: None <pkgsrc-changes@NetBSD.org>
From: Juan Romero Pardines <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Date: 12/21/2004 20:14:38
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: xtraeme
Date: Tue Dec 21 20:14:38 UTC 2004
pkgsrc/emulators/hatari: Makefile distinfo
Update to 0.60
- Again some code cleanup and bug fixes.
- The configuration file layout has changed a little bit: You might have to
check your settings in the GUI and to save the new configuration again.
- Window/fullscreen mode is now correctly initialized from the configuration
- Added --window command line option to force a start in window mode.
- Added alert boxes to show warnings, errors and information messages.
- PC mouse pointer is now better in sync with the ST mouse pointer.
- It's now possible to load an alternative cartridge image file.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r1.12 -r1.13 pkgsrc/emulators/hatari/Makefile
cvs rdiff -r1.4 -r1.5 pkgsrc/emulators/hatari/distinfo
cvs rdiff -r1.1 -r0 pkgsrc/emulators/hatari/patches/patch-ab
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.