Subject: CVS commit: pkgsrc/mail/qmail-qfilter
To: None <pkgsrc-changes@NetBSD.org>
From: Amitai Schlair <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Date: 12/21/2004 00:14:13
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: schmonz
Date: Tue Dec 21 00:14:13 UTC 2004
pkgsrc/mail/qmail-qfilter: Makefile distinfo
Update to 2.0. From the changelog:
- Added support for modifying the message envelope as well as the body.
- If either the body or envelope output is empty, the input is reused
- Export the envelope size, the message size, and the number of
recipients to filters through environment variables $ENVSIZE,
$MSGSIZE, and $NUMRCPTS respectively.
* As suggested by the install docs, use a temporary directory
writable only by user qmaild (the user as whom qmail-qfilter
typically runs). This can be changed by setting QMAIL_QFILTER_TMPDIR
* Find the qmail-queue binary even if QMAILDIR isn't "/var/qmail".
* Add dependency on bglibs.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r1.7 -r1.8 pkgsrc/mail/qmail-qfilter/Makefile
cvs rdiff -r220.127.116.11 -r1.2 pkgsrc/mail/qmail-qfilter/distinfo
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.