Subject: CVS commit: pkgsrc/mail/dovecot
To: None <pkgsrc-changes@NetBSD.org>
From: Juan Romero Pardines <email@example.com>
Date: 12/21/2004 00:00:34
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: xtraeme
Date: Tue Dec 21 00:00:34 UTC 2004
pkgsrc/mail/dovecot: Makefile distinfo
Update to 0.9.12.1
- Fix memory leaks in LDAP, MySQL and PGSQL userdb/passdb
- Fix hanging when parsing mails that have over 4096 bytes in one
line (SMTP servers normally don't allow over 1000 bytes so it
shouldn't be much of a problem)
- FETCH BODYSTRUCTURE sometimes gave a wrong reply
(eg. with FETCH (BODYSTRUCTURE RFC822.SIZE) if it wasn't cached)
- Never return more than one INBOX in LIST even if there are such
files. They don't work anyway and it just confuses clients.
- mbox: Don't allow creating INBOX directory by creating/renaming
mailboxes under it. They just wouldn't work.
- POP3: Don't return PLAIN in SASL list. We don't support initial SASL
responses, so it only breaks with most clients that try to use it.
- IMAP and POP3 login processes may have sent each line in two IP
packets, one with the data and another with CR+LF. Some clients
didn't work because of this.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r1.28 -r1.29 pkgsrc/mail/dovecot/Makefile
cvs rdiff -r1.14 -r1.15 pkgsrc/mail/dovecot/distinfo
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.