Subject: CVS commit: pkgsrc/net/overnet
To: None <pkgsrc-changes@NetBSD.org>
From: Min Sik Kim <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Date: 12/19/2004 11:14:51
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: minskim
Date: Sun Dec 19 11:14:51 UTC 2004
pkgsrc/net/overnet: Makefile PLIST distinfo
Update overnet to 1.0.1. This is updated during freeze because the
previous version (0.51.2) doesn't work with net/ed2k-gtk-gui.
Approved by the maintainer.
- Better support for other protocols.
- Fake file detection.
- Lower CPU load.
- Now downloads first and last chunk first
- Improved zlib server support
- RAM buffered uploads/downloads
- Unicode support
- Many internal changes to share code with kdrive
- Fixed looping download
- Upload ratio changed. Now your upload must be set to at least
20KB/s to get unlimited download.
- You can now fix the number of upload slots instead of letting it
- Creates less load on the servers.
- Lots of smaller improvements
- zlib Server support
- vq command changed, new options
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r1.2 -r0 pkgsrc/net/overnet/MESSAGE
cvs rdiff -r1.4 -r1.5 pkgsrc/net/overnet/Makefile
cvs rdiff -r220.127.116.11 -r1.2 pkgsrc/net/overnet/PLIST
cvs rdiff -r1.3 -r1.4 pkgsrc/net/overnet/distinfo
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.