Subject: CVS commit: pkgsrc/databases/py-postgresql
To: None <pkgsrc-changes@NetBSD.org>
From: D'Arcy J.M. Cain <email@example.com>
Date: 12/16/2004 20:37:46
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: darcy
Date: Thu Dec 16 20:37:46 UTC 2004
pkgsrc/databases/py-postgresql: Makefile distinfo
Upgrade to version 3.6.
Most important change was serious bug in 3.5 that did not allow DB-API 2.0
version to work without a manual change.
- Better DB-API 2.0 compliance
- Exception hierarchy moved into C module and made available to both APIs
- Fix error in update method that caused false exceptions
- Moved to standard exception hierarchy in classic API
- Added new method to get transaction state
- Use proper Python constants where appropriate
- Use Python versions of strtol, etc. Allows WIN32 build
- Bug fixes and cleanups
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r1.36 -r1.37 pkgsrc/databases/py-postgresql/Makefile
cvs rdiff -r1.6 -r1.7 pkgsrc/databases/py-postgresql/distinfo
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.