Subject: CVS commit: pkgsrc/multimedia
To: None <pkgsrc-changes@NetBSD.org>
From: Lubomir Sedlacik <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Date: 12/15/2004 13:53:09
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: salo
Date: Wed Dec 15 13:53:09 UTC 2004
pkgsrc/multimedia/mkvtoolnix: Makefile.dist distinfo
Updated to version 1.0.1
- mmg: Fixed some layout issues with wxWidgets 2.5.3 and newer.
- mmg: new feature: The window position is saved and restored when mmg is
started the next time.
- mmg: bug fix: Fixed a crash/memory corruption showing weird characters
in the input boxes. This happened when the user removed a file from
mmg while mmg was updating the command line.
- mmg: bug fix: mmg now has an icon associated with it while it is running
instead of the generic Windows application icon (Windows only).
- mmg: bug fix: The main window is now minimized during muxing. This allows
to hide both of the windows while muxing is running and restoring them
later, even if they were iconized when muxing finished (Windows only).
- mmg: bug fix: Made the muxing dialog ("mkvmerge is running") modal all the
time. This prevents the user from hitting the main window's minimize
button. On Windows this makes mmg stuck in iconized mode if it was
iconized when muxing finished.
- mkvmerge: bug fix: The first packet of an AAC track read from Real
containers might not start at the timecode 0. This offset was ignored by
- mkvmerge: bug fix: Fixed a buffer overflow in the UTF-8 file reading
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r1.10 -r1.11 pkgsrc/multimedia/mkvtoolnix/Makefile.dist
cvs rdiff -r1.13 -r1.14 pkgsrc/multimedia/mkvtoolnix/distinfo
cvs rdiff -r1.10 -r1.11 pkgsrc/multimedia/mmg/distinfo
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.