Subject: CVS commit: pkgsrc/games/tileworld
To: None <pkgsrc-changes@NetBSD.org>
From: Thomas Klausner <email@example.com>
Date: 12/05/2004 20:43:21
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: wiz
Date: Sun Dec 5 20:43:21 UTC 2004
pkgsrc/games/tileworld: Makefile distinfo
Update to 1.2.1:
2004 Oct 21: version 1.2.1
* Introduced a basic stepping-control UI, and added stepping information to
the solution file format.
* Fixed a bug (MS logic) reported by David Stolp, involving blocks going
out and back into the slip list so quickly that they weren't sent to the
end of the list.
* Fixed a bug (MS logic) reported by David Stolp where block and creatures
were not moving into key tiles if the bottom tile prevented it (e.g. a
* Fixed a bug in sdltext.c, reported by Dale Bryan caused a segfault in
16-bit color mode.
* Added -r (read-only) cmdline option.
2004 Oct 04: version 1.2.0
* Fixed a bug (MS logic) preventing cloned tanks from turning around when
they hadn't yet left the clone machine.
* Fixed another longstanding bug (MS logic) involving a tank indirectly
pushing a blue button. Again, the bug was fixed explicitly instead of
trying to make the behavior arise naturally from the code.
* Improved some of the behavior of blocks being pushed (Lynx logic).
* Improved some of the behavior of blocked teleports (Lynx logic).
* Altered animations to run for either 11 or 12 frames, depending on the
parity of their initial frame, as discovered by ccexplore. (This finally
killed the nine-lived clone-boosting bug in ICEHOUSE!) Also modified the
point during the frame when animations get removed.
* Changed the Lynx walker to use a PRNG equivalent to the original, as
worked out by ccexplore.
* Fixed bug (MS logic) in how a block is removed from the slip list when
being pushed by Chip (reported by Shmuel Siegel).
* Fixed bug (MS logic) with deferred button presses; TW was incorrectly
deferring Chip's button presses and not just those caused by block
* Fixed a horrid bug when encountering bogus values in a dat file. (The
code was meant to gracefully ignore the broken level and continue reading
the next level, but it failed to move the file position out of the broken
level before doing so.)
* Fixed keyboard routines so that they now understand characters as well as
keystrokes (thus e.g. the program recognizes "?" when entered on a
* Added a help screen for the initial file menu.
* A few other minor bug fixes and miscellaneous improvements.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r1.12 -r1.13 pkgsrc/games/tileworld/Makefile
cvs rdiff -r1.2 -r1.3 pkgsrc/games/tileworld/distinfo
cvs rdiff -r1.2 -r1.3 pkgsrc/games/tileworld/patches/patch-aa
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.