Subject: CVS commit: pkgsrc/misc/p5-Business-ISBN
To: None <pkgsrc-changes@NetBSD.org>
From: Havard Eidnes <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Date: 12/05/2004 20:04:05
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: he
Date: Sun Dec 5 20:04:05 UTC 2004
pkgsrc/misc/p5-Business-ISBN: Makefile distinfo
Update p5-Business-ISBN from version 1.60 to version 1.78.
Re-point HOMEPAGE into search.cpan.org.
Add dependence on the factored-out p5-Business-ISBN-Data package.
A number of the tests fail due to now-invalid publisher codes, but
I beleive this is due to outdated test data (reported to module
(yes, no mention of changes in 1.78 proper, and also no 1.61-1.67 log entries)
1.77 - Wed Oct 27 02:39:17 2004
* removed Business::ISBN::Data, which is now a separate module so you
can update the data without updating the rest of the stuff. Previously,
CPAN.pm would install Business::ISBN::Data as a prerequisite, and this
distribution would come along and overwrite it with old data. That
was a bad thing.
1.76 - Fri Oct 8 16:12:51 2004
* somehow this module went missing from CPAN, so here it is again
* no need to upgrade if you have the previous version
1.74 - Thu Sep 2 17:17:20 2004
* another distro fix: some documentation cleanups, and the README is
now in MANIFEST. You do not need to upgrade if you already have
installed this module.
1.73 - Thu Sep 2 16:21:10 2004
* this is a distro fix only. if you already have Business::ISBN, you
don't need this
1.72 - Wed Feb 11 16:18:30 2004
* removed errant File::Find::Rule use
* Check for modules in png_barcode before require-ing them
1.71 - Wed Jan 28 13:00:38 2004
* added xISBN support
* removed File::Find::Rule, Test::Pod, Test::Prereq dependencies
1.69 Thu Sep 5 01:18:26 CDT 2002
- documentation fixes - that's it
1.68 Wed Sep 4 15:51:29 CDT 2002
- converted to Test::More
- fixed ean_to_isbn to handle new EAN prefix 979
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r1.9 -r1.10 pkgsrc/misc/p5-Business-ISBN/Makefile
cvs rdiff -r1.3 -r1.4 pkgsrc/misc/p5-Business-ISBN/distinfo
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.