Subject: CVS commit: pkgsrc/textproc/p5-Data-FormValidator
To: None <pkgsrc-changes@NetBSD.org>
From: Havard Eidnes <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Date: 12/05/2004 17:50:41
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: he
Date: Sun Dec 5 17:50:41 UTC 2004
pkgsrc/textproc/p5-Data-FormValidator: Makefile distinfo
Update p5-Data-FormValidator from version 3.59 to 3.63.
- email validation was beefed up to not permit spaces with e-mails
or semi-colons to get through. Thanks to Jason Crome for some tests
to this, and the Mail::VRFY module, which was the source of the
- Added a couple more test to the distribution which were missing in
3.62 Fri Oct 8 22:55:49 EST 2004
- Removed experimental label from 'msgs' functionality.
- Beefed up test suite for dependencies and dependency_groups (Drew Taylor)
3.61 Mon Sep 20 18:10:23 EST 2004
- file_format from ::Constraints::Upload now handles
non-existent files more gracefully. (Evan A. Zacks)
3.60 Mon Sep 20 18:10:23 EST 2004
- file_max_bytes seemed to never be reporting failure.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r18.104.22.168 -r1.2 pkgsrc/textproc/p5-Data-FormValidator/Makefile \
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.