Subject: CVS commit: pkgsrc/devel/p5-Exception-Class
To: None <pkgsrc-changes@NetBSD.org>
From: Havard Eidnes <email@example.com>
Date: 12/05/2004 19:14:18
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: he
Date: Sun Dec 5 19:14:18 UTC 2004
pkgsrc/devel/p5-Exception-Class: Makefile distinfo
Update p5-Exception-Class from version 1.14 to 1.19.
Add DEPENDS on p5-Test-Simple, and update p5-Devel-StackTrace dependency.
1.19 Mar 10, 2004
- Identical to 1.18 except that it requires Devel::StackTrace 1.10,
which fixes a failure in this package's test when run with Perl 5.6.1.
Reported by Jesse Erlbaum.
1.18 Feb 21, 2004
- Added RespectOverload class method, which can be used to control the
respect_overload parameter for Devel::StackTrace objects.
1.17 Feb 20, 2004
- Document that new() is always called to create an
Exception::Class::Base object. Suggested by Steve Hay.
- Fix a test that failed with Devel::StackTrace 1.05. Basically, the
test expected output from Devel::StackTrace that reflected a bug that
was fixed in 1.05. Reported by Jesse Vincent.
1.16 Sep 25, 2003
- David Wheeler's patch exposed a bug in Devel::StackTrace which could
cause exceptions to not have any value set for package, file, or line.
This is fixed by depending on Devel::StackTrace 1.04. This release is
otherwise identical to 1.15. Reported by Steve Hay.
1.15 Sep 17, 2003
- Exceptions thrown from an alias subroutine always had
"Exception::Class" as their package name. Patch by David Wheeler.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r1.5 -r1.6 pkgsrc/devel/p5-Exception-Class/Makefile
cvs rdiff -r22.214.171.124 -r1.2 pkgsrc/devel/p5-Exception-Class/distinfo
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.