Subject: CVS commit: pkgsrc/devel/p5-File-Spec
To: None <pkgsrc-changes@NetBSD.org>
From: Havard Eidnes <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Date: 12/05/2004 19:18:07
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: he
Date: Sun Dec 5 19:18:07 UTC 2004
pkgsrc/devel/p5-File-Spec: Makefile distinfo
Update p5-File-Spec from version 0.86 to 0.90.
Add HOMEPAGE pointing into search.cpan.org.
0.90 Tue Aug 31 22:34:50 CDT 2004
- On VMS, directories use vmspath() and files use vmsify(), so
rel2abs() has to use some 'educated guessing' when dealing with
paths containing slashes. [Craig A. Berry]
0.89 Sun Aug 29 19:02:32 CDT 2004
- Fixed some pathological cases on VMS which broke canonpath() and
splitdir(). [Richard Levitte and Craig A. Berry]
- Fixed rel2abs() on VMS when passed a unix-style relative
path. [Craig A. Berry]
0.88 Thu Jul 22 23:14:32 CDT 2004
- rel2abs() on Win32 will now use the new Cwd::getdcwd() function, so
that things like rel2abs('D:foo.txt') work properly when the
current drive isn't 'D'. This requires Cwd version 2.18.
- Got rid of a redundant double-backslash in a character
class. [Alexander Farber]
- Added much markup to pod for enhanced readability. [Andy Lester]
0.87 Fri Dec 19 08:03:28 CST 2003
- With a one-line change in the tests, backported to perl 5.004.
[Issue reported by Barry Kemble]
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r1.2 -r1.3 pkgsrc/devel/p5-File-Spec/Makefile
cvs rdiff -r1.1 -r1.2 pkgsrc/devel/p5-File-Spec/distinfo
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.