Subject: CVS commit: pkgsrc/databases/p5-DBIx-SearchBuilder
To: None <pkgsrc-changes@NetBSD.org>
From: Havard Eidnes <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Date: 12/05/2004 17:34:26
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: he
Date: Sun Dec 5 17:34:26 UTC 2004
pkgsrc/databases/p5-DBIx-SearchBuilder: Makefile distinfo
Update p5-DBIx-SearchBuilder from version 1.01 to 1.15.
Add HOMEPAGE pointing into search.cpan.org.
Add DEPENDS on p5-Cache-Simple-TimedExpiry, as that appears to be required
to have "make test" complete.
1.15 Sat Nov 27 13:09:56 EST 2004
- Fix a testsuite bug when DBD::SQLite isn't there
- Silenced warnings about uninitialized warnings when inserting null cols
into the database.
- Started adding lowercase method name aliases
- Minor refactoring of 'id' method for a stupid, tiny perf improvement
- Refactoring of DBIx::SearchBuilder::Record::Cachable for performance
- Added a FlushCache method to DBIx::SearchBuilder::Record::Cachable.
- Started to flesh out a...test suite
- SearchBuilder now truncates strings before inserting them into character
types in the database as mysql generally does. Additionally, it truncates
things at utf8 character boundaries...as mysql does not.
- Fix for an undefined record cache warning on load from Autrijus Tang
- Major documentation cleanups --Simon Cavalletto
- A few tweaks to the ::Record class to eliminate the
hard-coding of the name of the id column --Simon Cavalletto
- Better error handling for some query build failure cases
- Corrected query builder for SQLite
- More refactoring.
- When loading an object whose "id" has been altered, as in
the case of RT's "Merge" functionality, the wrong object was
returned by the caching layer. Special casing for the "id"
method was removed.
- Identical to 1.10_05
- Reworked the _Accessible mechanism in DBIx::SearchBuilder::Record to
remove a horribly crufty old caching mechanism that created a copy
of the accessible hash for each and every object instantiated,
sometimes quite slowly.
1.10_04 Mon Aug 30 17:33:18 EDT 2004
A query builder fix for an issue that bit RT2:
Unsatisfied dependency chain in Joins Users_2 at /usr/local/share/perl/5.8.3/DBIx/SearchBuilder/Handle.pm line 965, line 69.
1.10_03 Mon Aug 30 14:31:10 EDT 2004
- Cache Sanity fixes from Autrijus Tang <email@example.com>
1.10_02 Thu Aug 26 13:31:13 EDT 2004
1.10_01 Thu Aug 26 00:08:31 EDT 2004
- Reimplemented DBIx::SearchBuilder:::Record::Cachable
to use Cache::Simple::TimedExpiry. This should make it faster and more
1.02_03 Thu Jul 22 13:29:17 EDT 2004
- Additional bullet proofing for joins.
Now we default to ALIAS1 being "main" (firstname.lastname@example.org)
1.02_02 Tue Jul 20 13:06:06 EDT 2004
- Fixed a join bug that mostly manifests as a 'Dependency chain'
error on RT2.
1.02_01 Wed Jul 7 12:28:08 EDT 2004
- magic _Object instantiation from email@example.com
- make SB::_Handle settable directly (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- document the above
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r1.18 -r1.19 pkgsrc/databases/p5-DBIx-SearchBuilder/Makefile
cvs rdiff -r1.12 -r1.13 pkgsrc/databases/p5-DBIx-SearchBuilder/distinfo
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.