Subject: CVS commit: pkgsrc/www/p5-HTML-Mason
To: None <pkgsrc-changes@NetBSD.org>
From: Havard Eidnes <email@example.com>
Date: 12/05/2004 18:19:26
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: he
Date: Sun Dec 5 18:19:26 UTC 2004
pkgsrc/www/p5-HTML-Mason: Makefile distinfo
Update p5-HTML-Mason from version 1.26 to 1.28.
Add dependence on p5-libapreq, as that appears to be required
to run this with mod_perl (what would otherwise be the point? ;-)
1.28 November 6, 2004
This version is entirely identical to 1.27 except for a fix to make
CPAN/PAUSE properly index the version number in
HTML::Mason::ApacheHandler. If you already installed 1.27 you do not
need to install this version unless you want to fix the "out of date
modules" report from the CPAN or CPANPLUS shells.
1.27 October 28, 2004
[ ENHANCEMENTS ]
- Full support for Apache2/mod_perl2.
[ BUG FIXES ]
- The request object was not available as $m in the preamble if
in_package was set. Reported by David Wheeler and David Baird. Task
- Component with subcomponents or methods were not getting freed when
they were purged from the code cache. Task id #549.
- Component calls (<& &>) starting with a newline were compiled
incorrectly. Reported by Rick Delaney. Task id #564.
- If both a parent request and subrequest had autoflush set, output
from the subrequest wasn't actually flushed. Reported by Tony
Clayton. Task id #550.
- The documentation in HTML::Mason::Tests for the path and call_path
parameters was wrong. Reported by Michael Gray. Task id #528.
- Line numbers in errors were incorrectly reported if the error
happened in code after an <%args>, <%attr>, or <%flags> block.
Reported by Tony Clayton. Task id #552.
- The Apache handler now only sends headers once if make_request()
aborts, such as when a redirect is executed in a
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r1.11 -r1.12 pkgsrc/www/p5-HTML-Mason/Makefile
cvs rdiff -r1.6 -r1.7 pkgsrc/www/p5-HTML-Mason/distinfo
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.