Subject: CVS commit: pkgsrc/devel/guile-gtk
To: None <pkgsrc-changes@NetBSD.org>
From: Thomas Klausner <email@example.com>
Date: 12/03/2004 15:28:33
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: wiz
Date: Fri Dec 3 15:28:33 UTC 2004
pkgsrc/devel/guile-gtk: DESCR Makefile PLIST buildlink3.mk distinfo
Update to 0.40.91 snapshot, by Greg Troxel via pkgsrc-wip.
NEWS since guile-gtk-1.2-0.31
* Guile-gtk-1.2 is now part of the GNU Project.
* Drag'n'Drop support - see examples/test-dnd.scm
* GdkPixbuf bindings. Formerly these bindings were part of
guile-gnome, unfortunately they were far from compelete,
moreover they were not working at all. Now there are full
GdkPixbuf bindings in the (gtk-1.2 gdk-pixbuf) module.
* LibGlade bindings (formerly part of gnome-guile). Imported from
gnome-guile, completed and improved. Now it is possible to
autoconnect scheme functions and build a guile-gtk (glade)
application in three commands - see examples/test-glade.scm and the
little bit longer examples/run-glade.scm.
You can find libGlade bindings in the (gtk-1.2 glade) module.
* GtkGLArea bindings (formerly part of guileGL). Imported from
guileGL, completed and improved.
(gtk-1.2 gdk-gl) module provides bindings for Gdk part of GtkGLArea
library (GdkGLContext, GdkGLPixmap etc), (gtk-1.2 gtk-gl-area) has
bindings for GtkGLArea functions.
* configure script has options --with-gdk-pixbuf, --with-glade and
--with-gtkgl. Just in case you would like to turn off these new
* build-guile-gtk-1.2 supports functions with arbitrary number of
* GtkPixmap bindings closely reflects C API, helper function
gtk-pixmap-new-from-file implements old behaviour.
GtkPixmap bindings are complete.
* Lots of additional bindings, especially for Gdk.
NEWS in guile-gtk-1.2-0.31
* Bug fixes.
NEWS in guile-gtk-1.2-0.30
* Support for Gnome and Gtk+-2.0 has been removed.
The modules have been renamed from (gtk ...) to (gtk-1.2 ...). They
are still available under their old names, but the new ones are
Likewise, build-guile-gtk has been renamed to build-guile-gtk-1.2,
with the old name still available but deprecated.
Building new programs with "build-guile-gtk main" is no longer
supported; only shared libraries are. Consequently, the guile-gtk
program is no longer provided.
NEWS in 0.20
* New `cname' option for field specifiers. You can now specify what
name to use on the C side for field accessors. For example, to
access the allocation.x subfield of a GtkWidget structure, you can use
(int allocation-x (cname allocation.x)))
The value of the option can be either a symbol or a string.
* New cstring type added to deal with const char *str declarations.
* Guile-gtk will now start the usual `top-repl' of Guile. The
processing of Gtk events will happen in a separate handler thread.
When your Guile doesn't support threading, you get the old event
* `gdk-event-button-state' and `gdk-event-key-state' have been
replaced by `gdk-event-state'. The new function will return a
GtkModifierType which is a list of symbol such as
* Automatic *.h->*defs translator
* Threads support
* Experimental GTK+ 2.0 support
* RPM spec file corrected
* Lots of additions and corrections to the *.defs files
* Various bug fixes
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r1.1 -r1.2 pkgsrc/devel/guile-gtk/DESCR
cvs rdiff -r1.20 -r1.21 pkgsrc/devel/guile-gtk/Makefile
cvs rdiff -r1.3 -r1.4 pkgsrc/devel/guile-gtk/PLIST
cvs rdiff -r1.2 -r1.3 pkgsrc/devel/guile-gtk/buildlink3.mk
cvs rdiff -r1.4 -r1.5 pkgsrc/devel/guile-gtk/distinfo
cvs rdiff -r1.6 -r1.7 pkgsrc/devel/guile-gtk/patches/patch-aa
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.