Subject: CVS commit: pkgsrc/emulators/arcem
To: None <pkgsrc-changes@NetBSD.org>
From: Nick Hudson <email@example.com>
Date: 12/03/2004 15:15:23
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: skrll
Date: Fri Dec 3 15:15:23 UTC 2004
pkgsrc/emulators/arcem: MESSAGE Makefile PLIST distinfo
pkgsrc/emulators/arcem/patches: patch-aa patch-ab
pkgsrc/emulators/arcem/patches: patch-ac patch-ad
Update arcem to 1.00
- New manual and new SourceForge page. Other documentation deprecated.
- Added project files for MS VC++, and fix warnings provoked by it.
- Further split of windowing/non-windowing functionality to aid division
of architecture-independent files.
- Windows version made independent from Cygwin.
- Windows support imported from eQRD version. Features brought inline with
other versions, including icon change, and same format for choices file.
- Entirety of build warnings fixed under GCC, including those that appeared
from turning on harsh warning flags.
- General tidying.
- Makefile rearranged so that default Unix builds are more sensible.
- Support for running RISC OS, by Alex Macfarlane Smith and Peter Naulls
- Split of the windowing aspects of the code, to allow independent development.
- Some small speed ups.
- Source code tidying and warning fixes.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r1.3 -r1.4 pkgsrc/emulators/arcem/MESSAGE
cvs rdiff -r1.7 -r1.8 pkgsrc/emulators/arcem/Makefile
cvs rdiff -r126.96.36.199 -r1.2 pkgsrc/emulators/arcem/PLIST \
cvs rdiff -r0 -r1.1 pkgsrc/emulators/arcem/files/dot.arcemrc
cvs rdiff -r188.8.131.52 -r1.2 pkgsrc/emulators/arcem/patches/patch-aa \
cvs rdiff -r0 -r1.1 pkgsrc/emulators/arcem/patches/patch-ac \
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.