Subject: CVS commit: pkgsrc/mail/spamass-milter
To: None <pkgsrc-changes@NetBSD.org>
From: Thomas Klausner <email@example.com>
Date: 12/03/2004 12:31:09
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: wiz
Date: Fri Dec 3 12:31:09 UTC 2004
pkgsrc/mail/spamass-milter: Makefile distinfo
Update to 0.2.0:
* -b/-B options to redirect tagged messages to another email address.
* -i option to not run spamassassin on messages coming from specified
* All arguments after -- wil get passed to spamc (deprecate -D at the
* Envelope, remote IP, HELO, and date get sent to spamc, so the
results more closely match what spamc via procmail sees. A lot of
SA rules could never fire because this data was missing. You will
need to add a line to your sendmail config file to enable date
passing (see README).
* A compatible manpage is generated on systems without mdoc macros.
* Incoming messages with absolutely no headers at all now get checked
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r1.11 -r1.12 pkgsrc/mail/spamass-milter/Makefile
cvs rdiff -r188.8.131.52 -r1.2 pkgsrc/mail/spamass-milter/distinfo
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.