Subject: CVS commit: pkgsrc/games/asc
To: None <pkgsrc-changes@NetBSD.org>
From: Thomas Klausner <email@example.com>
Date: 12/02/2004 13:24:15
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: wiz
Date: Thu Dec 2 13:24:15 UTC 2004
pkgsrc/games/asc: Makefile PLIST distinfo
Update to 126.96.36.199.
Changes in 1.15.2:
- updated and extended the campaign
- updated units
- fixed ai problems, speed up of ai
- fixed problems with resource transfer between players
- various other bugfixes
Changes in 1.15.1:
Most important change is the addition of multiple reaction fire,
where unit can attack several approaching enemies.
The campaign has also been extended and the maps updated.
* ASC has an automatic unit production cost calculation
* Units don't defend when attacker is not visible
* New building function: view sats
* ASC can create clipboard files
* Fixed graphical glitches when moving from one field to an invisible
* Fixed bugs with generator vehicles
* Changed height system for object types
* Fixed lots of bugs
Changes in 1.15.0:
ASC now features a reserach system. The campaign has been updated
and game system fine tuned, and ASC now runs significantly faster.
As usual, dozens of bugs haven been fixed.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r1.17 -r1.18 pkgsrc/games/asc/Makefile
cvs rdiff -r1.2 -r1.3 pkgsrc/games/asc/PLIST
cvs rdiff -r1.3 -r1.4 pkgsrc/games/asc/distinfo
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.