Subject: CVS commit: pkgsrc/sysutils/shmux
To: None <pkgsrc-changes@NetBSD.org>
From: Thomas Klausner <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Date: 11/28/2004 23:12:05
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: wiz
Date: Sun Nov 28 23:12:05 UTC 2004
pkgsrc/sysutils/shmux: Makefile PLIST distinfo
Update to 1.0b5:
Changes since 1.0b4 [2004/08/07]:
- Use SHMUX_SPAWNMODE environmental variable, as per the manual page.
- New SHMUX_MAX environmental variable (suggested by Jon Amundsen).
Changes since 1.0b3 [2004/07/06]:
- ported to cygwin (problems reported by Jon Amundsen).
- better background detection code.
Changes since 0.13b [2004/06/07]:
- added code to try to avoid hanging accessing the controlling terminal.
- Sun's OpenSSH chokes on "-xa", use "-x -a" instead (reported by Poehner Uwe).
Changes since 0.12b [2004/04/05]:
- clear environment of harmful variables to run tests.
- updated "timers" test for Solaris.
- minor Makefile changes.
Changes since 0.11a [2003/11/28]:
- added test suite.
- fixed various minor problems with parsing of -A for regex/pcre analyzers.
- fixed fatal regex analyzer initialization problem.
- fixed mmap() usage.
Changes since 0.10a [2003/06/22]:
- suppressed extraneous empty lines in final report.
- fixed minor scheduling bug resulting in slower runs with the default "-S one".
- cleaned up handling of early termination.
- minor code cleanup in term.c.
- command timeouts (-C) are now also enforced by shmux with SIGTERM and SIGKILL.
Reset maintainer to tech-pkg on previous maintainers request.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r1.4 -r1.5 pkgsrc/sysutils/shmux/Makefile
cvs rdiff -r18.104.22.168 -r1.2 pkgsrc/sysutils/shmux/PLIST \
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.