Subject: CVS commit: pkgsrc/mail/bogofilter
To: None <pkgsrc-changes@NetBSD.org>
From: Soren Jacobsen <email@example.com>
Date: 10/26/2004 05:41:41
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: snj
Date: Tue Oct 26 05:41:41 UTC 2004
pkgsrc/mail/bogofilter: Makefile distinfo
Update to 0.92.8.
* Portability fixes
* Documentation fixes
* '-M' allows processing 1 msg-count file with multiple messages.
Otherwise allow multiple msg-count files with 1 message in each.
* Allow only one of '-d' and '-D' options for bogotune.
* Remove check for bogohome since it breaks "bogotune -D".
* Ignore 'X-Bogosity' lines in mime attachments.
* Bogotune now warns when using '-E' to suppress ESF checking
and non 1.0 esf values are read from the config file.
* Limit bogotune's scanning to rx values between 0.4 and 0.6.
* Fix a potential crash on malformatted input (writing a NUL byte to
the wrong place) in the RFC-2047 decoder. Reported by Clint Adams.
* bogofilter will now properly exit with code 3 when encountering write
errors in pass-through mode. It would use the wrong code, 2, since
the introduction of the "unsure" exit code.
* Properly flush existing data before changing I/O buffer size. Fixes
t.bogodir failure seen, for instance, on Solaris, particularly with
-D and redirected output.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r1.21 -r1.22 pkgsrc/mail/bogofilter/Makefile
cvs rdiff -r1.11 -r1.12 pkgsrc/mail/bogofilter/distinfo
cvs rdiff -r1.2 -r1.3 pkgsrc/mail/bogofilter/patches/patch-aa
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.