Subject: CVS commit: pkgsrc/www/apache
To: None <pkgsrc-changes@NetBSD.org>
From: Matthias Scheler <email@example.com>
Date: 10/25/2004 08:44:16
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: tron
Date: Mon Oct 25 08:44:16 UTC 2004
pkgsrc/www/apache: Makefile PLIST distinfo
Update "apache" package to version 1.3.32. Changes since version 1.3.31:
- mod_rewrite: Fix query string handling for proxied URLs. PR 14518.
[michael teitler <michael.teitler cetelem.fr>,
Jan Kratochvil <rcpt-dev.AT.httpd.apache.org jankratochvil.net>]
- mod_rewrite: Fix 0 bytes write into random memory position.
PR 31036. [André Malo]
- mod_digest: Fix nonce string calculation since 1.3.31 which
would force re-authentication for every connection if
AuthDigestRealmSeed was not configured. PR 30920. [Joe Orton]
- Trigger an error when a LoadModule directive attempts to
load a module which is built-in. This is a common error when
switching from a DSO build to a static build.
[Jeff Trawick, Geoffrey Young]
- Fix trivial bug in mod_log_forensic that caused the child
to seg fault when certain invalid requests were fired at it with
forensic logging is enabled. PR 29313.
[Will Slater <Will Slater orbisuk.com>]
- Fix memory leak in the cache handling of mod_rewrite. PR 27862.
[chunyan sheng <shengperson yahoo.com>, André Malo]
- mod_rewrite no longer confuses the RewriteMap caches if
different maps defined in different virtual hosts use the
same map name. PR 26462. [André Malo]
- mod_setenvif: Remove "support" for Remote_User variable which
never worked at all. PR 25725. [André Malo]
- mod_usertrack: Escape the cookie name before pasting into the
regexp. [André Malo]
- Win32: Improve error reporting after a failed attempt to spawn a
piped log process or rewrite map process. [Jeff Trawick]
- SECURITY: CAN-2004-0492 (cve.mitre.org)
Reject responses from a remote server if sent an invalid (negative)
Content-Length. [Mark Cox]
- Fix a bunch of cases where the return code of the regex compiler
was not checked properly. This affects mod_usertrack and
core. PR 28218. [André Malo]
- No longer breaks mod_dav, frontpage and others. Repair a patch
in 1.3.31 which prevented discarding the request body for requests
that will be keptalive but are not currently keptalive. PR 29237.
[Jim Jagielski, Rasmus Lerdorf]
- COMPATIBILITY: Added new compile-time flag: UCN_OFF_HONOR_PHYSICAL_PORT.
It controls how UseCanonicalName Off determines the port value if
the client doesn't provide one in the Host header. If defined during
compilation, UseCanonicalName Off will use the physical port number to
generate the canonical name. If not defined, it tries the current Port
value followed by the default port for the current scheme.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r1.153 -r1.154 pkgsrc/www/apache/Makefile
cvs rdiff -r1.11 -r1.12 pkgsrc/www/apache/PLIST
cvs rdiff -r1.38 -r1.39 pkgsrc/www/apache/distinfo
cvs rdiff -r1.5 -r0 pkgsrc/www/apache/patches/patch-ap
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.