Subject: CVS commit: pkgsrc/devel/libebml
To: None <pkgsrc-changes@NetBSD.org>
From: Lubomir Sedlacik <email@example.com>
Date: 10/14/2004 16:59:36
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: salo
Date: Thu Oct 14 16:59:36 UTC 2004
pkgsrc/devel/libebml: Makefile buildlink3.mk distinfo
Updated to version 0.7.2
- migth as well just take maintainership
- Fix for the compilation on Solaris.
- Redone the #if... hierarchy to be a bit less confusing.
- Remove the unsupported float80 support
- Allow building a DLL with MSVC7 (not compatible with the MinGW one)
- Proper description for the SHARED option.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r1.10 -r1.11 pkgsrc/devel/libebml/Makefile
cvs rdiff -r1.3 -r1.4 pkgsrc/devel/libebml/buildlink3.mk
cvs rdiff -r1.5 -r1.6 pkgsrc/devel/libebml/distinfo
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.