Subject: CVS commit: pkgsrc/multimedia/kdemultimedia3
To: None <pkgsrc-changes@NetBSD.org>
From: Mark Davies <email@example.com>
Date: 10/13/2004 12:16:06
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: markd
Date: Wed Oct 13 12:16:06 UTC 2004
pkgsrc/multimedia/kdemultimedia3: Makefile PLIST distinfo
Update to KDE 3.3.1
* akodelib: Fixed decoding of Ogg/Vorbis on big-endian machines
* akode-artsplugin: Fixed artsd-crash when playing in Konqueror
* juk: Fixed a bug where JuK sometimes crashes on KDE logout.
* juk: Fixed the removeTrack() DCOP call, which caused an infinite
* juk: JuK now automatically saves your playlists every 10 minutes.
* juk: The tree view mode uses a case-insensitive search to fill its
dynamic playlist now, matching the internal method of operation.
* juk: The tag editor no longer loses changes when you hide the tag editor.
* juk: Added checks for the return value of opendir(), which could fail if
you don't have read permission for the directory.
* juk: Update status bar after changing the tags on the currently playing
* juk: Fixed a bug where a tree view mode playlist could be deleted out
from under an item that needed to access it.
* juk: Fixed the GUI layout to also work in right-to-left languages.
* juk: Update the status bar when a different playlist is selected.
* juk: Always show the playing playlist in the status bar, fixing a
regression from KDE 3.2.
* kscd: Fix saving of cd-information
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r1.18 -r1.19 pkgsrc/multimedia/kdemultimedia3/Makefile
cvs rdiff -r1.10 -r1.11 pkgsrc/multimedia/kdemultimedia3/PLIST
cvs rdiff -r1.8 -r1.9 pkgsrc/multimedia/kdemultimedia3/distinfo
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.