Subject: CVS commit: pkgsrc
To: None <pkgsrc-changes@NetBSD.org>
From: Juan Romero Pardines <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Date: 10/08/2004 05:39:23
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: xtraeme
Date: Fri Oct 8 05:39:23 UTC 2004
pkgsrc/mail/clamsmtp: Makefile distinfo
Update mail/clamsmtp to 0.9.5:
- Fixed problems with the select zeroing out timeouts.
- Added support for setting the PidFile from the config file
- Don't quit when too many threads created
- Restructured smtp passthru system so it can be used by other apps
- Better IO and SMTP parsing
- Changed default header to be similar to Amavis
- Compiles and runs on systems without error checking mutexes
- Ability to drop privileges and run as a different user [Rubio Vaughan]
- Fixed config file bugs
- Virus Actions. Run a script every time a virus is found.
- By default don't use ClamAV sessions. This fixes several stability
problems that were being experienced with clamd.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r1.7374 -r1.7375 pkgsrc/doc/CHANGES
cvs rdiff -r1.9 -r1.10 pkgsrc/mail/clamsmtp/Makefile
cvs rdiff -r1.6 -r1.7 pkgsrc/mail/clamsmtp/distinfo
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.