Subject: CVS commit: pkgsrc/x11/gnustep-back
To: None <pkgsrc-changes@NetBSD.org>
From: Rene Hexel <email@example.com>
Date: 09/27/2004 01:10:18
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: rh
Date: Mon Sep 27 01:10:18 UTC 2004
pkgsrc/x11/gnustep-back: Makefile PLIST distinfo
Update gnustep-back to 0.9.4. Notable changes include:
* Fast drawing on 8 bit displays was added (although it might only
speed things up on old X11 servers and/or remote servers).
* GNUstep modifier keys are mapped to KeySyms instead of KeyCodes
* Added a Cairo backend, although it is probably non-functional.
Anyone is invited to contribute to making it work.
* art backend supports reading from a window.
* Add internal window decoration handling.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r1.17 -r1.18 pkgsrc/x11/gnustep-back/Makefile
cvs rdiff -r1.5 -r1.6 pkgsrc/x11/gnustep-back/PLIST
cvs rdiff -r1.7 -r1.8 pkgsrc/x11/gnustep-back/distinfo
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.