Subject: CVS commit: pkgsrc/cad/pcb-current
To: None <pkgsrc-changes@NetBSD.org>
From: Dan McMahill <email@example.com>
Date: 09/04/2004 20:12:14
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: dmcmahill
Date: Sat Sep 4 20:12:14 UTC 2004
pkgsrc/cad/pcb-current: Makefile PLIST distinfo
update to pcb-current-20040903
Release Notes for PCB snapshot 20040903
- enable -Wall when compiling with gcc. Many compiler warnings have
- add a short man page which refers the user to the real documentation
- Added ExecuteFile(file) action which allows the execution of several
actions contained in a text file.
- Added -script <file> flag which specifies a file containing actions
to be executed upon startup.
- Various documentation improvements
- Protect some gcc extensions with tests for gcc. This allows
compilation with the IRIX c compiler.
- Add support for a background image in the drawing area which can
help in importing a layout from a scanned image.
- Updated the ~geda library 150 and 300 mil width SOIC packages
to remove silk on pads and to more closely follow the IPC
- Added support for menu accelerators.
- segfault when breaking apart an element with no element selected
- autorouter improvements
- added more 400mil DIP packages to ~geda library
- fix a trace optimizer bug which produced a segfault
- other various bug fixes
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r1.9 -r1.10 pkgsrc/cad/pcb-current/Makefile
cvs rdiff -r1.4 -r1.5 pkgsrc/cad/pcb-current/PLIST
cvs rdiff -r1.3 -r1.4 pkgsrc/cad/pcb-current/distinfo
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.