Subject: CVS commit: pkgsrc/audio/wmusic
To: None <pkgsrc-changes@NetBSD.org>
From: Jeremy C. Reed <email@example.com>
Date: 09/01/2004 15:00:59
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: reed
Date: Wed Sep 1 15:00:59 UTC 2004
pkgsrc/audio/wmusic: Makefile distinfo
Update of wmusic from package maintainer, firstname.lastname@example.org.
This is now wmusic-1.5.0.
From README's ChangeLog:
* Added -R option to start xmms when wmusic is started, and to exit wmusic
when xmms exits.
(Thanks to Mateusz Greszta)
* Incremented the minor version number, getting sick of 1.4.xx releases :)
* Fixed the configure/manpage issue from 1.4.13 :)
* Added Russian/Ukrainian glyph support.
(Thanks to Alexey Voinov <email@example.com>,
Michael Shigorin <firstname.lastname@example.org>)
* Added patch to make sure xmms is running before calling some functions.
(Thanks to Michael Cohrs <<email@example.com>)
* Added patch to fix volume slider overdrawing.
(Thanks to Zdik Kudrle <firstname.lastname@example.org>)
* Added patch to treat main window just like playlist, equalizer, with regard
to visibility after right-clicking the wmusic app.
(Thanks to Nicolas Hinz <email@example.com>)
* Added patch to show volume slider (-b flag), allowing volume control
without a scroll mouse.
(Thanks to Alessandro Budai <firstname.lastname@example.org>)
* Added patch to fix segfaults caused by wrong size of displayRect array
(Thanks to Alexey Voinov <email@example.com>)
* Added patch to stop rotating arrow when XMMS is paused (-a flag)
* Added patch to switch between time left and time elapsed display
(-l flag to start with time left)
* Changed docs to reflect new maintainership (John Chapin)
* Corrected e-mail addresses
Changes to package include:
Removed patch-ab and added patch-aa.
Changed homepage and MASTER_SITES.
Removed include of x11/gtk/buildlink3.mk.
My changes to this package:
Removed @ from install steps so they would be displayed.
Capitalized XMMS in COMMENT.
(TODO: the README should list the switches/options. And it appears the
-V option is broken.)
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r1.8 -r1.9 pkgsrc/audio/wmusic/Makefile
cvs rdiff -r1.2 -r1.3 pkgsrc/audio/wmusic/distinfo
cvs rdiff -r0 -r1.1 pkgsrc/audio/wmusic/patches/patch-aa
cvs rdiff -r1.1 -r0 pkgsrc/audio/wmusic/patches/patch-ab
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.