Subject: CVS commit: pkgsrc/comms/p5-Device-Modem
To: None <pkgsrc-changes@NetBSD.org>
From: grant beattie <email@example.com>
Date: 06/22/2004 13:42:08
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: grant
Date: Tue Jun 22 13:42:08 UTC 2004
pkgsrc/comms/p5-Device-Modem: Makefile distinfo
Updated p5-Device-Modem to 1.36.
changes since 1.24 (incomplete from the distfile's changelog):
1.34 Sun Feb 22 18:12:54 CET 2004
- fixed CPAN bug #5131 (https://rt.cpan.org/Ticket/Display.html?id=5131)
- closed CPAN bug #5134 (https://rt.cpan.org/Ticket/Display.html?id=5134)
- dial() now should return correctly after a successful connect,
without unnecessarily waiting for timeout
- updated changes file missing in 1.35
1.31 Fri Jan 23 01:14:01 CET 2004
- Improved reliability in answer() method (sempre lui!),
that was more unstable due to recent changes.
- Documented _answer() internal function to get the raw modem reponse
instead of response string stripped of all cr/lf chars.
1.30 Sat Nov 8 18:23:02 CET 2003
- improved answer() method speed. Now it runs sensibly faster, but needs
explicit timeout parameter if you want to wait for answers (dialing
a remote modem, for example)
- implemented a basic xmodem file transfer. *DON'T KNOW IF IT WORKS*
- documentation now stays only in docs/ folder, separate from main module
- now there is a way to get the raw modem answers (internal _answer() method)
1.28 Sun May 18 17:19:23 CET 2003
- dial() now works as expected, returning the `CONNECT' or `BUSY'
or whatever message without hanging for minutes;
- answer() routine now is definitely more reliable than before:
now everytime the buffer receives input from modem, it does
not restart counting the timeout. Removed also the possibility
of infinite loop if modem always receives garbage chars (like
on a RAW PPP link);
- Added full documentation for every method;
- Added a FAQ document in new "docs/" folder;
- new(): added possibility to pass a custom log object as `log'
- fixed log levels for File and Syslog plugins. Implemented
correct log level masking also for Syslog.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r1.4 -r1.5 pkgsrc/comms/p5-Device-Modem/Makefile
cvs rdiff -r188.8.131.52 -r1.2 pkgsrc/comms/p5-Device-Modem/distinfo
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.