Subject: CVS commit: pkgsrc/cad/gerbv
To: None <pkgsrc-changes@NetBSD.org>
From: Dan McMahill <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Date: 05/29/2004 00:17:45
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: dmcmahill
Date: Sat May 29 00:17:45 UTC 2004
pkgsrc/cad/gerbv: Makefile PLIST distinfo
update to gerbv-0.16.
additions/changes since gerbv-0.15:
* projects: you can save and load setups in what I call projects.
* GTK+ 2 support
* Now you can invert a layer by the push of button. Basically.
* When gerber files were defined with omit trailing zeros, gerbv could
parse them very bad. Now it should work better.
* Aperture macros did not handle exposures at all. Now they do a better
work. Some thermals are defined from their CAD program as a sequence of
aperture macros instead of just using aperture macro 7. They are drawn
* Handles tool tables when drawing drill files thanks to Dimitri. See man
page for more info.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r1.20 -r1.21 pkgsrc/cad/gerbv/Makefile
cvs rdiff -r1.3 -r1.4 pkgsrc/cad/gerbv/PLIST
cvs rdiff -r1.11 -r1.12 pkgsrc/cad/gerbv/distinfo
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.