Subject: CVS commit: pkgsrc/www/trac
To: None <pkgsrc-changes@NetBSD.org>
From: Eric Gillespie <email@example.com>
Date: 03/29/2004 18:34:09
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: epg
Date: Mon Mar 29 18:34:09 UTC 2004
pkgsrc/www/trac: Makefile PLIST distinfo
Update to 0.6.
* Performance improvements.
* View diffs between wiki page edits.
* Improved Search module.
* Support for tables in the wiki. (Thanks to Stephen Hansen)
* Colored reports. Use colors to show priority, etc.
* Support for custom wiki processor macros. (See TracReports)
* reStructuredText markup support (See WikiRestructuredText)
* HTML markup support (See WikiHtml)
* Report groups. Group results by a column.
* Multi-line report rows.
* Download report in CSV (Comma Separated Value) and tab-separated format
* RSS 2.0 content syndication support in Timeline, Reports and Log.
* Better, locale-based date and time formatting.
* Wiki RecentChanges support.
* Overall usability, consistency and cosmetic improvements.
* More documentation.
See also <http://projects.edgewall.com/trac/report/8> for a detailed
list of issues resolved since 0.5.2.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r1.4 -r1.5 pkgsrc/www/trac/Makefile
cvs rdiff -r1.2 -r1.3 pkgsrc/www/trac/PLIST pkgsrc/www/trac/distinfo
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.