Subject: CVS commit: pkgsrc/emulators/vice
To: None <pkgsrc-changes@NetBSD.org>
From: Krister Walfridsson <email@example.com>
Date: 01/31/2004 00:51:39
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: kristerw
Date: Sat Jan 31 00:51:39 UTC 2004
pkgsrc/emulators/vice: Makefile PLIST distinfo
Update vice to 1.14.
Changes from VICE 1.13 include:
- Added IEC devices which allow to access printer or file system
devices even if true drive emulation is enabled.
- Fixed some severe sprite collision detection bugs.
** Drive changes
- Increased the number of true drives to four.
- Support for 1570 and 1571CR drives has been added (1571CR is not
fully implemented though).
- 1581 emulation is much more accurate now.
** Printer changes
- Added Star NL10 printer emulation.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r1.40 -r1.41 pkgsrc/emulators/vice/Makefile
cvs rdiff -r1.9 -r1.10 pkgsrc/emulators/vice/PLIST
cvs rdiff -r1.11 -r1.12 pkgsrc/emulators/vice/distinfo
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.