Subject: CVS commit: pkgsrc/devel/dejagnu
To: None <pkgsrc-changes@NetBSD.org>
From: Krister Walfridsson <email@example.com>
Date: 01/31/2004 00:27:36
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: kristerw
Date: Sat Jan 31 00:27:36 UTC 2004
pkgsrc/devel/dejagnu: Makefile PLIST distinfo
Update dejagnu to 1.4.4.
Changes from 1.4.3 include:
1. New XML output option, so test results can be loaded into a database.
2. Support for the KFAIL/KPASS (known failures).
6. BlueGnu has been removed from the contrib directory.
7. The contrib/test* scipts were bitrotten and have been removed. If
you still want copies of these, they can be found in the previous
8. i960glue.c has been removed.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r1.7 -r1.8 pkgsrc/devel/dejagnu/Makefile
cvs rdiff -r1.2 -r1.3 pkgsrc/devel/dejagnu/PLIST
cvs rdiff -r1.5 -r1.6 pkgsrc/devel/dejagnu/distinfo
cvs rdiff -r1.3 -r0 pkgsrc/devel/dejagnu/patches/patch-aa
cvs rdiff -r1.1 -r1.2 pkgsrc/devel/dejagnu/patches/patch-ab
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.