Subject: CVS commit: pkgsrc/pkgtools/pkg_comp
To: None <pkgsrc-changes@NetBSD.org>
From: Julio M. Merino Vidal <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Date: 01/23/2004 09:48:53
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: jmmv
Date: Fri Jan 23 09:48:53 UTC 2004
pkgsrc/pkgtools/pkg_comp: DESCR Makefile
pkgsrc/pkgtools/pkg_comp/files: pkg_comp.8 pkg_comp.sh
Update to 1.15:
- Automatic builds can now be interrupted at any time with CTRL+C and then
resumed! (with 'auto resume' from the command line).
- MAKE_PACKAGES has been deprecated in favour of two new variables:
BUILD_PACKAGES, which tells which packages to build after a 'makeroot'
and AUTO_PACKAGES, used during the 'auto' target.
- MOUNT_SCRIPT and UMOUNT_SCRIPT have been deprecated in favour of MOUNT_HOOKS
and UMOUNT_HOOKS, which take a list of shell functions or external commands
to be executed.
- /pkg_comp is now symlinked to /p inside the chroot, to make paths simpler
when working inside it (i.e., with the 'chroot' target).
- security/audit-packages is not installed any more inside the chroot by
default. This is not needed to get pkgsrc security checks working.
The user can add it to BUILD_PACKAGES for a regular build.
- pkgtools/xpkgwedge is not installed any more during a 'makeroot'. pkgsrc
handles this automatically when needed, so we let it install the package
- Ensure that libkver's library is preloaded when doing builds inside the
chroot, so that packages get the right version number in them.
- When creating a template file, sort all variables alphabetically.
- Several miscellaneous changes in the code: simplification of syntax,
addition of comments to functions, cleanup of messages...
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r188.8.131.52 -r1.2 pkgsrc/pkgtools/pkg_comp/DESCR
cvs rdiff -r1.20 -r1.21 pkgsrc/pkgtools/pkg_comp/Makefile
cvs rdiff -r1.18 -r1.19 pkgsrc/pkgtools/pkg_comp/files/pkg_comp.8
cvs rdiff -r1.15 -r1.16 pkgsrc/pkgtools/pkg_comp/files/pkg_comp.sh
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.