Subject: CVS commit: pkgsrc/mail/sylpheed-gtk2
To: None <pkgsrc-changes@NetBSD.org>
From: Juan Romero Pardines <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Date: 01/13/2004 22:27:34
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: xtraeme
Date: Tue Jan 13 22:27:34 UTC 2004
pkgsrc/mail/sylpheed-gtk2: Makefile distinfo
Update to 0.9.8a
* The bug that caused the failure of cache data read has been fixed.
* The offline mode has been implemented.
* The performance of the scanning of MH folders has been improved on
the platforms which support d_type in 'struct dirent'.
* The error checking on moving/deleting messages has become strict.
* When getting IMAP4 message list, it now fallbacks to FETCH command
if server doesn't fully support SEARCH command.
* Outbox for accounts are now correctly chosen when sending from queue.
* Gettext has been upgraded to 0.12.1.
* IPv6 support is now enabled by default.
* Other bugfixes have been made.
* The vulnerability in SMTP response handling, which is exploitable by
a malicious SMTP server, has been fixed.
* The structure of folder system has been sorted out.
* The checking of the existence of IMAP root directory has been
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r1.6 -r1.7 pkgsrc/mail/sylpheed-gtk2/Makefile
cvs rdiff -r188.8.131.52 -r1.2 pkgsrc/mail/sylpheed-gtk2/distinfo
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.